Eagle maintains this site for your personal information, education, and communication. You may download material displayed on the site for viewing in a web browser for personal, noncommercial use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, for any reason, distribute, modify, duplicate, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Eagle’s prior written permission.
Your Right to Use the Website
Limitations on Use of Website
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Website or Website Content without our prior written consent.
- You agree not to alter or modify any portion of the Website or Website Content [except for content that you provide to the Website or Website Content that is designated as editable by visual indications on the Website].
- You agree not to copy, reproduce, distribute, display portions of, or link to this Website or any Website Content contained hereon for commercial purposes without our prior express written consent (including, but not limited to, the sale of advertising on the Website, or the use of the Website to generate advertising or subscription revenue).
- You agree to use the Website and the Website Content only for lawful, personal, and informational purposes, and you agree that you will not use the Website in any manner which violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law, or the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party.
- You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Website. You agree not to use the Website in any manner designed to degrade the performance or functioning of the Website, including, without limitation, launching Denial-of-Service attacks against the Website. You agree not to post or transmit into or on the Website any information or software that contains a virus, bug, worm, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive element. You agree not to use any automated tool, such as a web scraping tool, a bot or web robot, or web automation, to mine the Website for information or to fill out forms on the Website. You also agree that the web and email servers maintained by Eagle and the emails associated with the domain cannot be used for the delivery of unsolicited bulk email or for any malicious or unlawful purpose.
- You agree not to post or transmit into or on the Website any unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or harmful information of any kind.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website or the servers and network associated with the Website. You will not circumvent or attempt to circumvent any security or access control technology implemented on the Website, or the servers and network associated with the Website.
Except as otherwise permitted herein, you may not reproduce, distribute, modify, copy, publish, display, transmit, adapt, upload, create derivative works of, post, or in any way exploit the Website or the Website Content in any manner or for any purpose.
Ownership and Copyright Protection.
The Website and all Website Content contained thereon is protected by copyright as a collective work under United States copyright laws, and is owned or controlled by, or licensed to, Eagle or the party listed as the provider of the applicable Website Content. The Website and all Website Content is provided “as is” solely for your personal use and informational purposes. UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, MODIFICATION, PUBLISHING, DISPLAY, ADAPTING, UPLOADING, CREATING DERIVATIVE WORKS, POSTING, OR TRANSMITTING OF ANY OF THE WEBSITE CONTENT IS PROHIBITED. Eagle reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Website Content on behalf of itself or its licensors.
The materials of this site are protected by Copyright and Trademark Laws of the US and other countries and are owned by, or licensed to, Eagle. All content of this site is owned or controlled by Eagle. You may download content only for your personal use for non-commercial purposes but no modification or further reproduction of the content is permitted. The contents of the site, including any images, text, executable code, and layout design may not be distributed, reproduced, publicly displayed, downloaded, modified, reused, reposted, or otherwise used except as provided herein without the express prior written permission of the Eagle Legal Department.
Eagle neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Eagle.
Use of Images
RYANODEX is a registered trademark and the Eagle Pharmaceuticals logo is a trademark of Eagle. In addition, all trademarks, trade names, logos, taglines, service marks, trade dress, designs, and products (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on this site, whether marked or unmarked, are US and internationally registered and/or unregistered Trademarks of Eagle or their respective owner.
Links to Other Sites
Limited Permission for Linking to This Website
If you link to Eagle’s site, you agree that you:
- May link to, but not replicate, Eagle site content
- Shall not frame or otherwise create a browser or border environment around Eagle site content
- Shall not imply that Eagle is endorsing you or your products
- Shall not misrepresent you or your site’s relationship with Eagle
- Shall not present false, misleading, or inaccurate information about Eagle or Eagle’s products on your site or otherwise disparage Eagle’s products
- Shall not use Eagle’s logos without express prior written permission from Eagle
- Shall not include content on your site that is or could be construed as illegal, distasteful, offensive or controversial and shall include on your site only content that is appropriate for all age groups
Any software or documentation that may be available on the Website are “commercial items” as defined in FAR 2.101. Therefore, in accordance with FAR 12.211 (Technical data) and FAR 12.212 (Computer software) and, for US Department of Defense Customers, DFAR 252.227-7015 (Technical Data – Commercial Items) and DFAR 227.7202-3 (Rights in commercial computer software or computer software documentation), all US government end users acquire the software and documentation with only those rights set forth herein.
You acknowledge and agree to comply with all US laws, regulations, and requirements applicable to the export of US origin products and technology.
The information provided by this site is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Eagle strives to accurately describe its products and to provide updated information on the Website. However, Eagle does not warrant that product descriptions and information on the Website are complete or free from error. Eagle has no obligation to update the Website, and there is a possibility that Website Content may be out of date. Eagle shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this Internet site, or from your reliance on any information provided at this Internet site.
This site may contain information on worldwide products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a product or service on this site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location. The products referred to on this site may be subject to different regulatory requirements depending on the country of use. Consequently, visitors may be notified that certain sections of this site are intended only for certain kinds of expert users or only for audiences in certain countries. You should not construe anything on this site as a promotion or advertisement for any product or for the use of any product that is not authorized by the laws and regulations of your country of residence.
Disclaimers of Liability; No Warranty
Limitation of Liability
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. In such states or jurisdictions, Eagle’s liability is limited to the extent permitted by law, thereby minimizing Eagle’s liability to you to the lowest amount permitted by applicable law.
Dispute Resolution; Venue
Governing Law and Jurisdictional Issues
Suggestions and Feedback
Eagle welcomes feedback or inquiries about our products. If you elect to provide any feedback or comments of any nature to Eagle, all of such feedback and comments shall be the sole and exclusive property of Eagle, and Eagle shall have the right to use such feedback in any manner and for any purpose in Eagle’s discretion without remuneration, compensation, or attribution to you, provided that Eagle is under no obligation to use such feedback.
Entire Agreement, Assignment, and Interpretation
The Website is © 2014 Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. RYANODEX is a registered trademark, the Eagle logo and all other associated trademarks and logos used on the Website are trademarks of Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Other company and product names used herein are properties of their respective owners. All rights reserved.